Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine's Weekend 2010



Well it's never too early to start planning for Vday, especially when it falls on a Saturday! This year, we will offer value options for both Friday/Saturday Dinner and Saturday/Sunday Brunch.

The Grand Marnier Ricotta Fritters are a new recipe for me. I/we have been working on this recipe for a while and the result is pretty incredible (thanks Ms. Elaine!)! Those of you that know me know that I am not a big fan of frying, but these are so amazing I had to make an exception. Surprisingly, they cook-up so fast that you use almost no oil. The result is crispy on the outside, light and souffle-like on the inside. Dust with a little powdered sugar and watch out - these little bites are addictive. I have included these in the Valentine's Brunch Menu to give everyone a chance to experience them before they hit the regular brunch menu. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner