Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 is here and January Specials are up!


Wow I can't believe the holidays are over. The January specials have been posted and are available in all locations. You will probably notice some unusual additions to this month's choices, including some unconventional flavor combinations - all of which have been tested and tasted by me - that I am excited for you all to try. Some months have become very important to me in the "research and development" process and January 2010 is definitely one of them. I will be switching to a bi-annual store menu update format this year, with the Spring/Summer menu being in stores by March and the Fall/Winter changes in place by September. This will give me a chance to take advantage of the local, seasonal produce that is becoming more and more available in Virginia and South Carolina. I am really looking forward to a creative year of specials with lots of new items and refinements of some old favorites. My mother is also hard at work as usual, helping me with some of the recipes that I am famously challenged by (usually something involving baking!). If you have a favorite you'd like us to work on, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner