Sunday, January 3, 2010

Roasted Pears with Blue Cheese and Walnuts

Well it is cold in Charleston...REALLY COLD....so lots of time to work on some recipes that I have been wanting to try. I maintain a list of "recipes I must make" from books, magazines, guests, family, etc that despite my best efforts, only seems to get longer and longer each month. Until a recent special request, I had failed to notice the amazing pears available in most of the grocery stores (and the ones present in many holiday gift boxes). Today I decided it was time to find something warm and wonderful to do with them. The recipe I settled on was so easy and turned out SO well that I had to share it right away. A perfect example of how little needs to be done to fresh, fantastic ingredients! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner