There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Roasted Pears with Blue Cheese and Walnuts

Well it is cold in Charleston...REALLY COLD....so lots of time to work on some recipes that I have been wanting to try. I maintain a list of "recipes I must make" from books, magazines, guests, family, etc that despite my best efforts, only seems to get longer and longer each month. Until a recent special request, I had failed to notice the amazing pears available in most of the grocery stores (and the ones present in many holiday gift boxes). Today I decided it was time to find something warm and wonderful to do with them. The recipe I settled on was so easy and turned out SO well that I had to share it right away. A perfect example of how little needs to be done to fresh, fantastic ingredients! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner